Since 2003, The Player’s Connection has been a one stop shop for all uniform needs with decorated apparel and promotional items for schools, governmental agencies, police, and fire departments, corporate, medical, restaurants, athletic camps, and small businesses for their marketing needs.
We are vertically integrated offering Embroidery, Screen Printing, Graphic Design and Promotional items for all your marketing needs.
- Stay Present- allows our customers to receive the one-on-one attention they deserve to ensure their project is executed to the highest standards, focusing on precise attention to detail as well as meeting delivery deadlines.
- Change is Good-we continue to look at what is new so that our clients can grow.
- Be Grateful and Joyful-we only have one shot to make a difference. Every sale is treated with the utmost attention to detail to ensure our customers are satisfied, trusting that we provided them with the utmost attention and appreciated their business.
With a wide variety of vendors 5.11, Port Authority, Sport-Tek, Edwards Garment, Cherokee, Dickies, Delta Apparel, Happy Chef, Kroll international, Bulwark, Red Kap, Liberty Uniforms, Midway Cap, Neese, Propper, Tru-Spec, amongst many others.
In addition, we also outfit teams with their sporting goods needs at our retail store location stocked with uniforms and sports brands such as: Wilson, Easton, Schutt, Champion, Rawlings, Alleson Athletic, Augusta Sportswear, Holloway Sportswear, A4, Badger Sportswear, Richardson Cap, Fisher Athletic, Warrior, Brine, Reebok, Adidas, Asics, and many others.
Our professional staff will help assist with graphic designing, sizing, and customizing your needs to make sure that you receive your order(s) on time for your games, functions and events; We sell team uniforms and sports equipment for football, softball, baseball, lacrosse, volleyball, soccer, and basketball.
We are proud to service over thousands of clients worldwide which include:
- Small to medium corporations
- Federal, state and local government agencies
- Civic and nonprofit organizations
- Private and public-school systems
- College universities
- International companies & corporations
- Travel teams and Parks and Recreation Coordinators